Queue the weather girl: fringe is BIG in the forecast for spring fashion, dreamers.
Last fall, EVERYONE from Michael Kors and Altuzarra, to Preen and even Marchesa was showing the fringe trend on the Spring 2015 runways, and retailers EVERYWHERE are jumping aboard. And with Coachella, Lollapalooza and Bonnaroo bringing festival fashion back to the mainstream, it’s hardly surprising to see fringe popping everywhere! Good news, though. It doesn’t have to be Coachella for you to pull of this spring trend! Nope, you can start wearing this every day of the week, immediately. If you are planning your wardrobe for the next big festival or rave on your calendar, be sure to consider the collections over on iHeartRaves.com to really make a statement!
From Coachella to the boardroom – the fashion gods have spoken, and spring is THE big trend for spring. Whether it’s with a bag, skirt, belt or jacket…there is always a way to infuse your outfit with some swinging fringe this spring. It’s a trend that can be dressed up, or dressed down. No longer just a casual look, both Michael Kors and Rebecca Minkoff brought fringe to their more polished and modern, downtown looks.
High street retailers like Topshop and H&M are also onto the trend, dressing it up in skirts and dresses that are perfect for dancing the night away ala Daisy Buchanan at Jay Gatsby’s house.
But whether you’re in a swinging 40’s mood, or feeling more Southwestern…the fringe trend will satisfy your wardrobe this spring, no matter what your tastes! Here are some fun bits of fringe to consider for your spring wardrobe:
1. Dolce Vita Fringe Backpack
2. Jean Paul Gualtier Fringe Dress
3. Topshop Fringe Pencil Skirt
4. Rebecca Minkoff ‘Ace’ Fringe Jacket
5. Maison Scotch Fringe Backpack
6. Michael Kors Paisley Fringe Dress
7. Topshop Fringe Embellished Top
1. Rebecca Minkoff Convertible Fringe Crossbody
2. White Fringe Jacket from Urban Outfitters
3. Fringe Trim Kimono by Sam Edelman
4. Floral Fringe Dress from Urban Outfitters
5. Milly ‘Essex’ Fringe Bucket Bag
6. Fringe Top by Michael Kors
1. Rebecca Minkoff ‘Jemma’ Fringe Crossbody
2. Paper Crane Fringe Vest
3. Topshop Fringe Top
4. Tildon Fringe Duster
5. BLK DNM Fringe Miniskirt
6. Topshop Fringe Dress
7. Topshop Fringe Mini Skirt
8. Dolce Vita Fringe Crossbody
What’s your favorite trend for Spring 2015?