From some exciting new arrivals to seasoned favorites, the Spring 2021 Couture Week schedule includes four jam-packed days of fine fashion.
Download your schedule!
While Paris put the squash on any in-person events, that’s not stopping Spring 2021 Couture Week from moving ahead with a full schedule of virtual presentations! Because fashion stops for nothing — not even a pandemic.
The good news? The digital format is one fashion has been exploring and perfecting since the Fall 2020 couture collections debuted last July. It does not offer the same pizazz as traditional in-person events, but it does make the latest collections a lot more widely accessible for fashion lovers around the globe.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
A variance of editorial style videos as well as runway shows themselves – minus the guests of course. Each designer has their own preferred way of bringing their latest designs to life in this modern format.
WHERE TO WATCH THE SHOWS:
Designers will debut their Spring 2021 couture collections both on their social media platforms (most commonly Instagram) as well as on their website. Vogue Runway will also be routinely updated with images from the latest presentations.
KEY SHOWS TO LOOKOUT FOR:
AZ FACTORY: Famed creative director Alber Elbaz has been teasing his new venture AZ Factory on Instagram for weeks now. While we don’t know exactly (yet) what he’s been cooking up his sleeve — it’s sure to draw a lot of attention as the new brand makes its debut on Tuesday, January 26.
FENDI COUTURE: Last fall, the beloved Italian house appointed Dior’s award-winning menswear designer Kim Jones to assume creative leadership at Fendi. He is making his official Fendi debut at couture week and it’s definitely a noteworthy event to look forward to on Wednesday, January 27.
AWARD SEASON OPTIONS: Like most everything, award season will be different this year than it has been in the past. Nonetheless, the latest couture designs are SURE to be a part of it! Georges Hobeika, Maison Valentino, Iris Van Herpen, Chanel, Giambattista Valli, Armani Prive and Elie Saab are all red carpet favorites we’ve seen in the past. Tune into their latest collections to preview gowns we might see on a major red carpet soon.
Spring 2021 Couture Week Schedule
Mon. Jan 25 – Thurs. Jan 28
Take note of everyone participating in Spring 2021 Couture Week below and safely enjoy all the beautiful new creations from the comfort of your home.
MONDAY, JANUARY 25 (GMT / EST)
- 10 AM / 4 AM: Schiaparalli
- 11 AM / 5 AM: Ulyana Sergeenko
- 12 PM / 6 AM: Iris Van Herpen
1 PM / 7 AM: Georges Hobeika(Cancelled)
- 2:30 PM / 8:30 AM: Christian Dior
- 4 PM / 10 AM: Farhad Re
- 5 PM / 12 PM: Azzaro Couture
- 6:30 PM / 2:30 PM: Julie De Libran
- 7:30 PM / 1:30 PM: Giambattista Valli
TUESDAY, JANUARY 26
- 12 PM / 6 AM: Ziad Nakad
- 1 PM / 7 AM: Alexis Mabille
- 1:30 PM / 7:30 AM: Stephane Rolland
- 2 PM / 8 AM: Chanel
- 3 PM / 9 AM: Valentino
- 3:30 PM / 9:30 AM: Julien Fournie
- 4:30 PM / 10:30 AM: Alexandre Vauthier
- 6 PM / 12 PM: RVDK Ronald Van Der Kamp
- 7 PM / 1 PM: Giorgio Armani Prive
- 8 PM / 2 PM: AZ Factory
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 27
- 10 AM / 4 AM: Maison Margiela
- 11 AM / 5 AM: Franck Sorbier
- 12 PM / 6 AM: Yanina Couture
1:30 PM / 7:30 AM: Elie Saab(Cancelled)
- 2:30 PM / 8:30 AM: Fendi
- 3:30 PM / 9:30 AM: La Metamorphose
- 4 PM / 10 AM: Viktor & Rolf
5 PM / 11 AM: Zuhair Murad(Cancelled)
- 6 PM / 12 PM: Charles de Vilmorin (Newcomer)
THURSDAY, JANUARY 28:
- 10 AM / 4 AM: Aganovich
- 10:30 AM / 4:30 AM: Spiros Stefanoudakis (Newcoming)
- 11 AM / 5 AM: Yuima Nakazato
- 12 PM / 6 AM: Christophe Josse
- 1 PM / 7 AM: Aelis
- 2 PM / 8 AM: Rahul Mishra
- 3 PM / 9 AM: Imane Ayissi
- 4 PM / 10 AM: S.R. Studio LA CA
PRINT YOUR SPRING 2021 COUTURE WEEK SCHEDULE
For your convenience, enjoy a printout of the full Spring 2021 Couture Week schedule by downloading, below:
Join the Dream Squad
Sign up for my weekly newsletter to receive exclusive dreamer content you won’t find on Dream in Lace straight in your inbox. Let’s be dreamers, together!
Stay stylish and chase your dreams!