Promising radiant skin and 16 hours of wear time, is the tinted NARS Glow Booster a secret weapon you NEED in your makeup routine?
(Review Contains Affiliate Links)
Be it summer or wintertime, a beautiful glow is always in style. Sometimes it’s natural, other times we need a little bit of help. And that’s where makeup can come in to help bring that radiant light to your complexion.
Whilst perusing the NARS website recently, I spotted their tinted glow booster under new arrivals. Turns out this was released a few months back and I’m actually bummed I didn’t discover it sooner. How it slipped by me undetected till now I do not know, but I had to get my hands on it. After all, NARS is one of few brands that I thoroughly trust when it comes to base products. Add to that a number of rave reviews from customers and I was sold!
The Tinted NARS Glow Booster
- On its own as a tinted moisturizer
- Beneath foundation as a primer, adding a nice glow and extending your foundation’s wear time to up to 16 hours
- Atop your foundation as a highlighting kiss of radiance
SHADE RANGE: 4 COLORS
Great for Oily Skin
Added Skincare Benefits
NARS GLOW BOOSTER RUNDOWN
- Creates a beautifully radiant and healthy look to the skin
- Highly versatile product that can be worn on its own, as a primer or atop foundation
- Lightweight on the skin
- Long-lasting and extends the wear-time of your foundation when worn as a primer
- Water based and oil-free
- Smooths over fine lines and pores
- Glass packaging with a pump
- Readily available from NARS as well as a number of other retailers
- Moderately priced at $39
- Limited shade range
- Currently said to be limited edition — which I seriously hope changes as I’d love to see this become part of NARS permanent range
Overall Grade: A+
Well, well, well. This is a very rare occurrence. In fact, I don’t think I’ve even awarded an A+ grade before but I truly love this that much!
As it is limited edition, I’ve already ordered a backup and think I might grab a couple more just *in case * it well and truly does go away. In the meantime, I highly recommend you pick this up as it’s absolutely the new secret weapon in my makeup routine. I love this on its own and under foundation most of all — but it does give a nice kiss of radiance to the cheeks as well as a highlight. Seriously, how is this not receiving more hype? It’s phenomenal!!
SHOP THE POST
The NARS Glow Booster is available directly from NARS as well as a number of other retailers. (Except not Sephora.)
Join the Mailing List
Sign up for my weekly newsletter to receive exclusive dreamer content you won’t find on Dream in Lace straight in your inbox. Let’s be dreamers, together!
Stay stylish and chase your dreams!