When it comes to a 2016 lipstick collection, it seems no collection is complete without at least one of Charlotte Tilbury‘s Matte Revolution lipsticks. Perhaps ‘Love Liberty‘ meets all your lipstick loving needs? I bet so!
When it comes to lipstick, I’m always a drawn to bold mattes – and Charlotte Tilbury’s Matte Revolution lipsticks absolutely fit the bill. After seeing bloggers and beauty gurus everywhere hype these luxury lipsticks, I felt my collection was lacking. I needed one of these rose gold wonders for myself!
Enter Love Liberty, which is a rich red meets berry toned lipstick – that while matte, feels smooth and creamy on the lips. It’s as luxurious as it is long-lasting. Staying put for several hours, even through meals and sips of water, you can be feel safe that your lipstick isn’t slipping all over the place.
– Gorgeous color that’s suitable for most skin-tones (and doesn’t make your teeth look yellow, phew).
– While matte, does not very drying on the lips
– Long-lasting wear time
– Does not bleed or require a lip liner
– Gorgeous, rose gold packaging that’s luxurious and easy to locate in your handbag because of the ridges
– Applies smoothly over the lips, not catching on any dry spots
– Charlotte Tilbury counters are few and far between in the states, so will most likely have to order online
– While comparable to other luxury lipsticks, $32 a pop is pricey.
Ready for my first giveaway of 2016?
One of my goals for 2016 is to offer more giveaways to my lovely dreaming readers! All the giveaways will feature products that I truly love, and feel you’ll truly
Terms: Enter to win a Charlotte Tilbury ‘Love Liberty’ lipstick of your own! I’m hosting an international giveaway, starting January 12 at 12 am EST, running through midnight February 1. Please note, I’ll be contacting the winner within 24 hours through direct message on Twitter. If you receive any emails, tweets, etc. asking you to click any links…it’s not me! Unfortunately there are creepy people out there that like to run scams through others’ giveaways and I’d hate for you to put yourself at security risk over a lipstick.
Feel free to enter the giveaway as many times as you like! Good luck!