The British Fashion Council’s modified LFW Fall 2020 schedule is officially on!
In a year when everything has changed, let’s take a moment to rejoice in the familiarity of fashion month! Yes, things are operating differently. But they’re operating — and that’s the point. After where things were just a couple short months ago, it’s a triumph to have a level of normalcy return to our calendars.
After a lot of thought and coordination, the British Fashion Council announced that London Fashion Week is happening! On Thursday, Sept. 17, things will kick off with Riccardo Tisci showing his latest collection for Burberry. The festivities will continue then through Tuesday, Sept. 22 with Richard Quinn scheduled as the grand finale presentation. The LFW Fall 2020 schedule features mostly digital events for spectators to stream from afar, with a few limited in-person events sprinkled in.
In the states, New York City is wrapping up a different but rather successful digital fashion week experience so my hopes are high things will go well in London.
Preview the official LFW Fall 2020 schedule below and let me know who you are MOST excited to see this season!
Digital LFW Fall 2020 Schedule
Sept. 17 – Sept. 22
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 17
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 18
- 11:00 AM BST/6 AM EST: Temperley London Instagram I Website
- 11:15 AM BST/6:15 AM EST: Halpern Instagram I Website
- 12:00 PM BST/7 AM EST: Hillier Bartley Instagram I Website
- 1:00 PM BST: 8:00 AM EST: Vinti Andrews Instagram I Website
- 2:00 PM BST/9:00 AM EST: Vivienne Westwood Instagram I Website
- 2:15 PM BST/9:15 AM EST: Preen by Thornton Bregazzi Instagram I Website
- 4:00 PM BST/11:00 AM EST: On/Off Presents Website
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 19
- 1:00 PM BST/8:00 AM EST: Richard Malone Instagram I Website
- 3:15 PM BST/10:15 AM EST: Stephen Jones Millinery Instagram I Website
- 5:15 PM BST/12:15 PM EST: Molly Goddard Instagram I Website
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 20:
- 11:30 AM BST/6:30 AM EST: Emilia Wickstead Instagram I Website
- 5:00 PM BST/12:00 PM EST: Liam Hodges Instagram I Website
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 21:
- 11:30 AM BST/6:30 AM EST: Osman Instagram I Website
- 1:00 PM BST/8:00 AM EST: Erdem Instagram I Website
- 2:45 PM BST/9:45 AM EST: Victoria Beckham Instagram I Website
- 3:15 PM BST/10:15 AM EST: Christopher Kane Instagram I Website
- 3:30 PM BST/ 10:30 AM EST: JW Anderson Instagram I Website
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22:
- 11:45 AM BST/6:45 EST: Charlotte Knowles Instagram I Website
- 12:30 PM BST/7:30 AM EST: Jamie Wei Huang Instagram I Website
- 12:45 PM BST/7:45 AM EST: Accidental Cutting Instagram I Website
- 2:00 PM BST/9:00 AM EST: Bianca Saunders Instagram I Website
- 2:30 PM BST/9:30 AM EST: David Koma Instagram I Website
- 2:45 PM/9:45 AM EST: Richard Quinn Instagram I Website
HOW TO WATCH THE SHOWS?
BRITISH FASHION COUNCIL
The British Fashion Council’s LFW hub will be the go-to online destination for the virtual presentations as well as a series of online panel discussions related to the fashion industry.
VOGUE RUNWAY SITE + APP
Vogue Runway is also a go-to destination for lookbooks of this season’s collections.
Here’s to a wonderful season at London Fashion Week! x
Join the #DreamSquad:
Sign up for my weekly newsletter to receive exclusive dreamer content you won’t find on DreaminLace straight in your inbox. Let’s be dreamers, together!
Stay stylish and chase your dreams!